Tombstone Round Bale Feeder – Stock Feeder/ Cattle, Bison, Horse
- The tombstones separate the livestock and reduces feed waste
- Three bent feeder sections pin together to create a solid stock feeder
- 12 feeding positions
- 1.9” OD high tensile, 12-gauge tubing for the feeder frame
- 1.9” OD 14 gauge for the tombstone hoops
- Each of the hoops is filled with 1” OD 14-gauge
- Each corner and tombstone hoop is braced
- The 22” high base is sheeted on the outside with 16-gauge sheet metal
- Inside Diameter: 95.625”
- Outside Diameter: 113.625”
- Stanchion opening horizontal width: ~ 12.5”
- Feeder Height: 49.75”
- Feeder Weight: 390 lbs.
- Item 954
This feeder is preferred by ranchers with horned livestock. This is also a popular feeder for horses because there is no top horizontal hoop for the horses to wear their manes on.